€70,000 - 80,000
about 1 month ago
My client within the financial services industry have an opening in its regulatory reporting team for an experienced accountant with a strong regulatory reporting background
This is a great chance to join a leading brand that offer Hybrid working model and you will get the option to work in the office for 50% of the week and home for the other 50%
- Leading Brand
- Hybrid model for working week
- Strong career progression
About Your New Job
- Support the Head of Local Regulatory Reporting in acting as correspondent to the Central Bank of Ireland on all regulatory returns.
- Support testing and implementation of software applications supporting regulatory reporting. –
- Coordinate and collaborate in projects related with regulatory reporting, as instructed by the Head of Local Regulatory Reporting.
- Maintain a log on matters arising during the course of the monthly financial reporting process and undertake the implementation of their solutions in a timely manner.
- Participate in the performance and on-going enhancements to the daily financial accounting control environment
- Participate in the preparation and reporting of various additional or ad-hoc reporting requirements to the Local Authorities in Ireland, Regional Finance, Head Office, other regulatory bodies,
- Recommend and seek to implement procedures and processes that improve the overall performance of the Area.
- Responsible for Regulatory Reporting of entities under remit.
- Reviews and controls with respect to their compliance with statutory/local regulatory reporting.
- Provides analysis and commentary
What skills you need
- Qualified Accountant from financial services or Top 10 practice
- Expeirence in managing a team
- Compliance with the Central Bank regulatory requirements
- Knowledge and understanding of generally accepted accounting principles, IFRS, Irish GAAP, regulations and reporting specificities.
- Understanding of Corporate Banking product knowledge, products, services and their profitability
What’s on Offer
- Salary 70-80k with strong benefits package
- Get on touch with Laura in Sigmar accountancy – email@example.com, 0860121211 to discuss this role in more detail – I can also discuss other roles i am currently working on
- Ill help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- i will also provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere