Regulatory Reporting Manager
23 days ago
About Your New Employer:
My client is a global financial services company which offers investment solutions and retirement expertise to clients globally. They are recruiting a Regulatory Reporting Manager for a 12 month fixed term contract which is a high chance of going permanent.
Regulatory Reporting is a department within Global Asset Management Operations responsible for submitting various Regulatory submission and disclosures as required by law and financial regulations in Europe, Middle East, Asian and African jurisdictions.
About your new role:
- The Regulatory Reporting Manager will work with the wider team to build a new end to end reporting and reconciliation solutions to accommodate the changing regulatory landscape.
- Need to ensure regulatory reports and reconciliations are submitted with the highest accuracy.
- You will work closely with internal stakeholders e.g. Compliance, Legal, Technology and other Operations teams.
- Supporting post trade reporting teams around the current range of regulatory rewrites and implementation of a new vendor-based reconciliation/reporting solution.
Who You Are:
- Ideally you will have experience in EU/APAC based regulation specifically, EMIR, SFTR, ASIC & MAS or previous experience as a Business Analyst with experience in an asset management operation.
- You will need to be a proven problem solver with strong analytical and communication skills.
- Previous experience working with derivates is beneficial but not crucial for the role.
What is Next:
Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me, Genevieve Gomes on 01-9619725 or e-mail me on email@example.com
Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch as I have other roles in the financial services sector which may be of interest to you.