20 days ago
Regulatory Affairs Specialist
About Your New Employer
Your new job is with a Sligo based organic lifestyle brand.
About Your New Job
You are resposible for operational and administrative support for the business on all quality assurance and regulatory compliance
You will oversee validation of quality processes, quality management systems & administration
It is your job to establish & maintain product specifications, quality attributes, documentation, and compliance with all relevant regulations
What You Need
- 3rd level science qualification
Experience in Quality Assurance practices and systems
- Eperience in Cosmetics or other similar industry
Experience in regulatory compliance practices
What's on Offer
- Free product allocation and employee discount.
- A workplace dedicated to supporting all employees in health & wellbeing.
- Personal development planning and training.
Apply for your new job now by clicking the apply button, or contact Dean Flynn at Sigmar Recruitment for more information.
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere