€40,000 - 50,000
28 days ago
A leading organisation is seeking a Regional Media Specialist to join the Public Relations team. This role offers an exciting opportunity for a seasoned professional to leverage their expertise in media relations and communications within a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
The Regional Media Specialist will be an integral part of the Public Relations team, responsible for managing media relations and communication strategies within a specified geographic area.
About your new employer:
- A state-owned company.
- Maintains the network responsible for transmitting energy.
- Founded over 15 years ago.
As a Regional Media Specialist your responsibilities will include:
- Develop and execute regional media strategies that align with the overall PR goals and company objectives.
- Cultivate relationships with key media outlets, journalists, and influencers to secure coverage and promote the brand effectively within the designated region.
- Create compelling press releases, pitches, and other media materials to drive positive exposure and coverage for the organization.
- Monitor and analyse media coverage, providing insights and recommendations to enhance media engagement strategies.
- Respond to media inquiries and act as a spokesperson when necessary, maintaining a positive and professional brand image.
What skills you will needs as a Regional Media Specialist:
- A relevant third level qualification in Journalism, Public Relations, Marketing, or related discipline.
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in a communications role, preferably with a focus on media relations.
- Proven track record of coordinating the work of others to meet critical aims and objectives.
- Experience in a utility, engineering, energy or public sector environment is desirable.
What’s on offer:
- 0 to 12% performance bonus.
- Pension scheme
- 23 days AL
- 2 Company days
- Subsidized canteen
- Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me, Martha Kenny on 01 474 4678Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch.
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills, and tidy up your CV.
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search.
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere.