Reg Reporting Manager
Dublin City Centre
€65,000 - 70,000
22 days ago
Reg Reporting Manager - Dublin - Hybrid - 70k
My client offers investment solutions and services and retirement expertise to more than 2.5 million customers globally
- The Manager will work with the wider team to build a new end to end reporting and reconcilaiton solutions to accommodate the changing regulatory landscape.
- It is the responsibility of the Manager to ensure the regulatory reports and reconcialtion are submitted with the highest accuracy and quality.
- You will work closely with internal stakeholders e.g. Compliance, Legal, Technology and other Operations teams.
- The manager may also be responsible for leading various operational readiness and governance activities around the new reconciation and reporting processes.
- Experience in EU/APAC based regulation specifically, EMIR, SFTR, ASIC & MAS or previous experience as a Business Analyst
What’s on Offer
- Salary up to 70k
- Hybrid working
- Great Benefits
Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me, Rachel McMahon on 01 4744646
Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch