Dublin City Centre
€35,000 - 38,000
6 days ago
Receptionist / Team Assistant
Are you looking to join a collaborative, dynamic team, based in Dublin City Centre? Do you consider yourself a people person with excellent communication skills?
If so, this permanent job as a Receptionist/ Team Assistant for a large multinational firm may be the next step for you!
Salary: €35,000 - €38,000 DOE
Location: Dublin 2 / City Centre
Role type: Permanent / Fully Onsite Role
- Acting as front of house and face of the company through welcoming guests, answering phone calls and email queries.
- Meeting and room management and helping with room bookings, ensuring room are organised and ready for next users, handling reservation and queries and making catering arrangements when needed
- Diary Management and scheduling, manging appointments, bookings and meetings etc.
- Travel Management for both domestic and international travel when needed, dealing with flight bookings, schedules, hotel bookings etc
- Build relationships with vendors and clients
- Aiding the senior administration and EA’s when needed
- Ensuring all meeting rooms, common areas and kitchen is kept neat and tidy and fully replenished with relevant stock and groceries
- Maintain and manage office supplies, stationary, consumables, milk tea, coffee, toiletries etc.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role such as team assistant/receptionist
- IT literate in Excel, Word, Outlook
- Experience with Concur is desirable but not essential
- Excellent communication skills with strong telephone manner
- Strong organisational skills and high attention detail
- Energetic and will act as a good representation for the company
- Comfortable with high levels of face-to-face interaction and dealing with people on a constant basis
- Excellent social and customer service skills
Please apply now by sending your CV to email@example.com and I will reply to your application in due course
*Similar positions may be available in other Dublin locations – please send me your details if you would like to apply and be considered for these too! *
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills, and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere
Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org