€30,000 - 35,000
30 days ago
Receptionist and Administrator Job
Based in Bray, and a leader in the world of Education, this organisation is seeking to find a skilled Receptionist and Administrator to join their fast paced, dynamic, and very busy operations, in a full-on Office Support position.
This Receptionist and Administrator position will see you take on responsibility around managing a wide range of communications (inbound and outbound), assisting in the support and coordination of a host of events, as well as managing all administration, and overall support in business operations.
As their new Receptionist and Administrator, you will be a Team-Player, with excellent MS Office and Systems skills, as well as a "can-do", solution-focused attitude, and a desire to make an impact with the work that you do.
As the new Receptionist and Administrator, you will be:
- Managing all reception and front of house tasks and duties
- Answering, solving, or redirecting a host of inbound calls and queries
- Providing administrative support to headmaster and wider team
- Administering the Garda Vetting process as required
- Ensuring the reception area and all meeting rooms are presentable and well maintained
- Assisting in the planning and organising of events and functions
- Data-entry - populating and updating student information management systems, with superb attention to detail
- Ordering, monitoring and controlling the stock and replenishment of supplies
- Responsible for all other secretarial, administrative and operational tasks as required
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite - Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Ideally some experience in working with a bespoke system or database
- Ability to multi-task - able to balance multiple and competing tasks and priorities
- 2+ years experience in a related, or reception / admin heavy role
What's on offer?
- Salary of €35,000
- Parking available on site
- Benefits to include pension, life assurance and EAP
- Annual flu vaccnations
- Subsidised meals available at on-site canteen
Location: Bray, Co. Wicklow (own transport required as not well serviced on public transport)
Structure: Fully Office Based - the central nature of the role will not allow for a hybrid or remote element
Hours: 8.30am - 5pm
Please apply now by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will reply to your application in due course
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills, and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere