Dublin City Centre
€30,000 - 35,000
10 days ago
Reception and Administrative Coordinator
Are you a professional, energetic and dynamic Receptionist and Administrative Coordinator looking to join a collaborative, fast-growing organisation based in Dublin City Centre?
Offering a competitive salary, excellent benefits, and a City Centre location, this is an excellent permanent opportunity for someone who is driven, highly organized and looking for the next step in their Office Support career.
As Reception and Administrative Coordinator, you will be:
- Based at front of house – meeting and greeting all guests and showing new clients around, with the utmost professionalism
- Providing administrative support to management and broader team
- Scheduling meetings – booking and maintaining meeting rooms
- Managing multiple meeting room and staff calendars – updating and booking appointments
- Managing multiple diaries and online calendars
- Arranging both national and international travel
- Assisting in coordinating internal and external events and meetings to include training events, workshops, company gatherings, etc.
- Supporting daily office operations – managing post, checking and ordering stock, monitoring facilities, etc.
Skills and Experience needed:
- Minimum 2+ years’ in a similar administrative, front of house, or office coordinator type position
- Experience in managing diaries / team bookings / travel planning
- Strong initiative, team player, and solution focussed approach
What’s on offer?
- Permanent position
- Central Dublin location
- Salary - €30,000 - €35,000 (DOE)
- Excellent benefits package
- Real opportunities to progress and grow within the company
Please note: This is a fully office based job, hours at 8.30am - 6pm.
Please apply now by sending your CV to email@example.com and I will reply to your application in due course
*Similar positions may be available in other Dublin locations – please send me your details if you would like to apply and be considered for these too!*
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere