23 days ago
About Your New Employer
This start-up medical device company, based in Galway, is currently expanding. They are seeking a passionate, hands-on R&D/Process Development Engineer to join their team.
About Your New Job as an R&D Engineer
- You will work closely with R&D team in developing new ideas and technologies.
- You will be responsible for test method development and validation.
- Undertake and successfully complete complex product development tasks including: writing and/or verifying specifications, design verifications and design validations; maintaining product/process documentation; developing test methods.
What Skills You Need:
- Minimum of 4 years experience within a medical device R&D environment.
- Strong design and development skills.
- Experience with test method development, data analysis and report writing.
- Strong communication skills - fluency in English.
To apply, click 'apply now' or for more information, please contact Emma on:
T: +353 91 455 307