About Your New Employer
My client are a cutting-edge medical device start-up committed to revolutionizing healthcare. They are seeking a talented graduate to contribute to the design and development of ground-breaking medical devices. As a graduate CAD Engineer, you will play a crucial role in translating conceptual ideas into detailed and manufacturable designs, ensuring the highest standards of precision and quality.
About Your New Job
As a CAD Engineer you will…
- Provide 3-D CAD (Creo/ SolidWorks) for product concept development, prototyping, including creation of detailed drawing specifications with dimensional & geometric tolerances
- Support Operations with jigs and fixture design and implementation.
- Work with the Design team to brainstorm conceptual ideas and challenge these ideas through the production of prototypes
- Participate as a Design Team member in the research and development of current and new products
- Document results of design and development activities
- Work as part of the design team to debug and reso