10 days ago
About Your New Employer:
Our client is a leading global IT and data company. This company is customer-focused with an unmatched level of globally recognised accolades. This is a very exciting company and they want you as their new Quotations Specialist. If you’re passionate about commercial data with a background in accounting/finance then this is the perfect opportunity for you.
About Your New Job – Your job duties:
- Manage new clients’ quotation processes
- Engage in international pricing processes
- Participate with multiple departments including Customer Service and Sales teams
- Analyse large amounts of data and optimise pricing
- Prepare RFQ and RFI reports for review
- Achieve KPI’s and adhere to data strategies
- Oversee monthly and weekly pricing variations in line with company targets
What Skills You Need:
- 4+ years’ experience in a similar commercial role
- A passion for data and pricing
- Third level degree in Accounting or Finance or similar
- Extremely strong Excel skills (N.B. Pivot tables) and ISO standard
- Comfortable working with very large amounts of numbers/data
What’s on Offer
- Salary – €65k + bonus scheme
- Pension scheme
- Hybrid working model – Cork based
- Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or contact me, Meadhbh de Barra at firstname.lastname@example.org. Or if this job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch to hear about our other opportunities.
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.