+353 21 484 7135
25 days ago
About your new employer
A consultancy practice that provides quantity surveying and cost management advice located in Cork is looking for a Quantity Surveyor to join their team.
About your new job
- Ensure that all Quantity Surveying duties including measurement, procurement, cost monitoring, cost control, reporting, preparation of interim payments and settlement of final accounts and carried out in a professional manner and in accordance with company guidelines.
- Take receipt of all relevant documents & drawings & highlight any matters that need attention with the Managing Surveyor.
- Obtain a copy of the project programme from the Construction Team and agree the relevant dates for the procurement of each sub-contract package.
- Liaise with the Procurement Director to obtain relevant information.
- Procurement of subcontractor packages, in line with agreed procurement schedule.
What skill/experience you need
- Degree educated in Quantity Surveying with some post graduate experience.
- Strong on technical construction details.
- Knowledge of residential construction would be a distinct advantage.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Must be very organized and have excellent time management skills.
- Proficient across the full MS Office suite.
What’s on offer
- Permanent Role
- Salary DOE.
- Other Benefits to be discussed.
- Apply now by clicking “Apply Now” or contact me at 021 484 5135.
- Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch.