9 days ago
About your new employer
A Cork company that provides the highest quality professional engineering services to clients in both the private and public sectors.
Looking for a Junior/Intermediate QS.
About your new job
- Measurement (can be brought up to speed on software system).
- Checking figures, costings, payment certs.
- Assisting with site visits when undertaking surveys.
- Project management support: we administer projects for clients and the candidate would assist us in - chasing up contractors, design team members while also attendingmeetings with clients (Teams / in person).
- Assisting with procurement, contracts, variations, interim payments, final accounts.
- The candidate would be chasing up builders for programmes, payments and also engaging with clients at a lower level.
What skill/experience you need
- Strong communication skills and organisational skills.
- Enthusiastic with ability to work on their own initiative and as part of a team.
- Good Computer Skills
- You must be innovative, a good leader and possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Degree in the related field.
What’s on offer
- Full time Perm role (Mon-Friday).
- Competitive salary DOE
- Apply now by clicking “Apply Now” or contact me at 021 484 7139.
- Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch.