About Your New Employer
You will work for a company that helps save a life every 5 – 8 seconds across the world. Not only that, but they also offer excellent benefits and amazing, structured career development plans.
About Your New Job
As a Quality Technician you will…
- Be the Subject Matter Experts with regard to Acceptable Quality Standards for products and processes.
- Ensure Regulatory compliance in area to cGMP’s of all medical device regulatory agencies (e.g. FDA and TUV).
- Represent QA as the first point of contact for daily line support issues.
- Troubleshoot product and process related issues and identifies root cause.
- Support automated line and process with respect to all potential issues.
- Be an agile team member who can support all functions are required based on shift requirements.
- Complete investigation and analysis of customer complaints.
- Work with QE’s and product teams to identify areas for risk reduction and error proofing processes and work on implementation of these.
- Drive Defect awaren