27 days ago
About Your New Employer
In your job as Quality Manager, you will be working for a growing Medical Device company in Galway. In your new job you will be working towards saving people's lives.
About Your New Job
- You will provide guidance to project teams and engineers in developing protocols, reports, procedures, deviations and change requests for identified projects
- It's your job to provide technical support for the manufacture of existing products and the growth and development / transfer of new products / technologies.
- As Quality Manager you ensure the QMS including document control system, calibration system, internal audits and NCR/CAPA system is maintained.
- You will monitor the suitability and effectiveness of the QMS and assure compliance with current US and international regulations and ISO standards.
- You will participate in specification development in relation to design input development
- It's your job to manage and oversee key elements of Batch Release
- You will manage supplier approval and qualification of new/revised items including supplier audit & Non-Conformance.
What You Need
- A Bachelor (level 8) of Engineering, Sciences or equivalent experience, minimum of 8 years experience in a healthcare environment.
- 5 years experience within Medical Device, Pharma industries
- Experience and understanding of regulations related to medical devices e.g. ISO 13485, MDD, MDR and applicable FDA Requirements
- Experience in conducting audits in a regulated environment
What's on Offer
In addition to all statutory entitlements and a meaningful job where you help save lives, you will get:
- Annual Bonus
- Fully covered Health Insurance
- Pension Scheme
- Stock Ownership Programme
Apply for your new job now by clicking the apply button, or contact Dean Flynn at Sigmar Recruitment for more information T: +353 91 455306 E: email@example.com
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere