8 days ago
About Your New Employer
- Fast-growing new start up production company.
About Your New Job
- The Quality Engineer will be responsible for adhering to the company’s Health and Safety and Ethical Conduct guidelines and maintain a working environment which is supportive and respectful of other employees.
- You will work closely with product developers to ensure product compliance to company standards and specifications across all product types - communication is essential for success.
- Continue to develop and review inspection reports to ensure they are fit for purpose for each product category.
- The QE will develop SOP’s in line with product development processes and train as required.
- Develop purchase specifications/check sheets, Quality Agreements etc. and the training out of relevant personnel.
- Develop product technical specifications and review and amend as required.
- Executing internal process and system audits.
- Manage external testing database of results.
- Issue COC’s/COA’s for approval.
- Identify areas for quality control improvement and implement new methods accordingly.
- Assist Quality Manager in implementing all necessary protocols to achieve and maintain FDA TPMP (Tobacco Product Manufacturing Practices).
- Assist Quality Manager in implementing all necessary protocols to achieve and maintain ISO 9001
- Undertake other duties of a general nature that may be required by your manager or the business.
What Skills You Need
- 1 - 2 years experience in regulated environment - Ideal candidates would be coming from a food/beverage background.
- Strong Quality background
- Degree in Science/Engineering background desireable.
What’s on Offer
- Experience in fast growing start up company.
- Competitive salary.
- Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me, Ben Byrne on +353 1 4744688.
- Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills, and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere