30 days ago
About Your New Employer
- With more than three decades of global leadership in the medical devices industry, our mission is to transform the lives of patients worldwide by advancing science.
- We’ll help you in strengthening your skills as a Quality Engineer with access to the latest tools, information and training needed to further your career.
- We offer competitive core benefits, differentiating ourselves by providing flexible options that meet your individual needs.
About Your New Job
- Identifies and resolves complex exceptions to work assignments.
- Summarizes, analyses, draws conclusions and makes appropriate decisions from test results or other process related findings.
- Has the responsibility and independent authority to make decisions related to product quality, including the disposition of non-conforming product.
- Participates in Customer Complaints investigation for areas under their control.
- Continually seeks to drive improvements in product and process quality.
- Knowledgeable on QSR and ISO/MDD standards, constantly promoting awareness of best industry practices, making appropriate decision on a daily basis utilizing the quality engineering manager/site QA Director as the final arbitrator on critical quality decisions.
- Fully conversant with validation techniques and associated regulatory requirements including analysis of customer feedback and complaints.
- Evaluates in conjunction with EHS new equipment/processes/chemicals for environmental impact/effect to eliminate or lessen such impacts/effects.
- Knowledgeable on Risk Management , BSEN 14971 requirements.
- Compiles and analyses operational, test and validation data to establish technical specifications and performance standards for newly designed or modified products and processes.
- May participate directly in a new product/technology transfer to ensure compliance to all internal and regulatory requirements.
- Uses knowledge of Six Sigma, Statistical Analysis and Lean principles to investigate and solve problems and improve quality.
- Gives technical guidance to Associate Quality Engineer, Technician and Inspection staff.
- Deals with suppliers, other engineering disciplines within and outside of the Site and customers.
What Skills You Need
- A Level 8 Degree (240 Credits) or equivalent in an Engineering or Science related discipline.
- A minimum of 3- 5 years’ experience working at Engineering level, ideally within the Medical Device industry or another highly regulated environment.
- Familiar with Internal Audit Processes.
- Team player and someone who is fully motivated to achieve and demonstrate best practices in line with the department and site objectives.
- Project Management knowledge and experience.
What's on Offer
- A culture that acknowledges, respects, and supports everyone's life and work choices.
- A job in a workplace that recognizes success and rewards performance.
- Insurance plans based on your location plus wellness and financial wellbeing programs.
- Bonus structure, gym, pension and many other perks
Apply now by clicking the ''Apply Now'' button or call me, Edina Mulrennan on +353 91 455309 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. If this job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch. We also have multiple Temp, FTC and Contract jobs available.