€30,000 - 40,000
27 days ago
About your new employer
This company a fast-growing company that handles all aspects of international procurement for a large multinational whose primary business is in the Tobacco industry.
About your new job
The successful candidate will play a key role in the success of the growing the quality department. The work will be fast paced, varied and presents an excellent opportunity to develop, learn and gain experience working in an international company. The successful candidate will be provided with full training and mentorship to onboard them to the company’s working structure, products and also enhance their own skills and capabilities.
Role and Responsibilities
- Adhere to the company’s Health and Safety and Ethical Conduct guidelines and maintain a working environment which is supportive and respectful of other employees.
- Working closely with product developers to ensure product compliance to company standards and specifications across all product types - communication is essential for success.
- Continue to develop and review inspection reports to ensure they are fit for purpose for each product category.
- Develop SOP’s in line with product development processes and train as required.
- Develop purchase specifications/check sheets, Quality Agreements etc. and the training out of relevant personnel.
- Develop product technical specifications and review and amend as required.
- Executing internal process and system audits.
- Manage external testing database of results.
- Issue COC’s/COA’s for approval.
- Identify areas for quality control improvement and implement new methods accordingly.
- Assist Quality Manager in implementing all necessary protocols to achieve and maintain FDA TPMP (Tobacco Product Manufacturing Practices).
- Assist Quality Manager in implementing all necessary protocols to achieve and maintain ISO 9001
- Undertake other duties of a general nature that may be required by your manager or the business
What’s on offer
- Job Types: Contract
- Contract length: 9 months
- Competitive salary
- Apply now by clicking “Apply Now” or contact me at +353 1 474 4692 .
- Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch.