25 days ago
About Your New Employer
You will work for a company that helps save a life every 5 – 8 seconds across the world. Not only that, but they also offer excellent benefits and amazing, structured career development plans.
About Your New Job
- Has the responsibility and independent authority to make decisions related to product quality, including the disposition of non-conforming product.
- Fully conversant with validation techniques and associated regulatory requirements including analysis of customer feedback and complaints.
- Continually seeks to drive improvements in product and process quality.
- Knowledgeable on QSR and ISO/MDD standards, constantly promoting awareness of best industry practices, making appropriate decision on a daily basis utilizing the quality engineering manager/site QA Director as the final arbitrator on critical quality decisions.
- Participates in Customer Complaints investigation for areas under their control.
What Skills You Need
- Level 8 Degree (240 Credits) or equivalent in an Engineering or Science related discipline.
- Minimum of 3- 5 years’ experience working at Engineering level, ideally within the Medical Device industry or another highly regulated environment.
- Familiar with Internal Audit Processes.
- Team player and someone who is fully motivated to achieve and demonstrate best practices in line with the department and site objectives.
- Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me, Nicola Walsh on +353 91 455304 Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch. We also have multiple Temp, FTC and Contract jobs available.
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere