€30,000 - 32,000
21 days ago
About Your New Employer
- Highly focused research-driven biopharmaceutical company.
- Employs roughly 2,600 people across 9 Irish sites.
About Your New Job
- The QC Chemist will maintain and comply with Laboratory Documentation/Computerized Systems Data Integrity requirements.
- You will be responsible for the timely completion of chemical testing.
- You will ensure that all test equipment is used and maintained correctly.
- The QC Chemist will ensure all in-process sampling and testing is completed on time.
- You will maintain up-to-date, complete, and precise records of all tests performed.
- The QC Chemist will adhere to cGMP and GLP requirements.
What Skills You Need
- Relevant 3rd level degree.
- At least six months experience using HPLC/GC analytical methods is essential.
What’s on Offer
- 30-32k basic salary on offer.
- Brilliant work-life balance.
- Excellent training.
- Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me, Elaine Holmes on 014744634
Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch.
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV.
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search.
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere.