14 days ago
QP 12 month FTC
About Your New Employer
A globally known, award winning pharmaceutical company present in 190 countries.
They have 200 empolyees in their Dublin site and strive to improve the quality of life of millions through their products.
About Your New Job
- The QP will be working in the Batch Release group.
- They will be responsible for certifying medicinal products in accordance with requirements of product marketing authorization, EU Directive 2001/83/EC & 2001/20/EC and EU GMP Annex 16.
- Participate in investigations and risk assessments related to manufacturing deviations and changes and ensuring appropriate actions are implemented.
- Ensure product release procedures comply with current regulatory and company requirements.
- Organising deviation investigations, logging trend deviations and issuing regular reports on such trends.
- Coordinating sampling activities for incoming materials, the release of packaging materials on completion of testing and on-line inspections of packed products.
- The QP will also carry out QA review of documentation.
What Skills You Need
The Qualified Person will have 2 years experience working as a licensed QP within manufacturing.
Experienced with batch release and quality systems.
What’s on Offer
Competitive base salary with an attractive remuneration package. Annual bonus, healthcare, pension scheme.
If you’re interested in working for an employer who is passionate about the work they do, apply now by “Apply Now” button or contact me, Amy at firstname.lastname@example.org or 014744692.
Why Apply Through Sigmar? We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV. We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search. Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere.