Qualified & Part Qualified Accounting Roles
€35,000 - 60,000
23 days ago
About Your New Employer
Qualified and Part Qualified Accounting roles with a mid-tier practice based in South Dublin. These role has the option of being full or part time hours.
About Your New Job
The role reports to the Partners and manages a portfolio of clients assisting with the below;
- Preparation of audit exempt accounts;
- Preparation of accounts for audit clients;
- Preparation of sole trader accounts;
- Preparation of VAT, RCT & PAYE/PRSI returns;
- Preparation of bank, debtors and creditors reconciliation;
- Preparation of company annual returns;
- Preparation of personal tax computations and returns;
- Preparation of corporation tax computations and returns
What You Need
- Qualified, finalist or part qualified with ACA/ACCA or equivalent.
- Previous practice experience would be an advantage.
- Unrestricted work rights in Ireland (sponsorship not on offer).
What’s on Offer
- €35,000 - €60,000 + Benefits (Depending on Experience)
- Hybrid working.
- Flexible hours.
- Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or get in touch with me, Ben Ryan at email@example.com more details.
Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch.
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere