14 days ago
About Your New Employer
They are a leading provider of Corporate & Trust Solutions to clients across the world.
About Your New Job – Your job duties:
- Overall transaction and client relationship management
- Responsibility for ensuring high client service levels are maintained by any junior team members;
- Ownership of the chart of accounts and trial balance with responsibility for ensuring all accounts are reconciled and open items cleared within agreed timelines.
- Proactively manage deals by understanding clients’ needs and deal documents.
- Take responsibility for ensuring client administrative and operational procedures are managed effectively and kept up to date.
- Review of operative documents and implementation of suitable controls and processes, ensuring all tasks are appropriately resourced and managed.
- Ownership of the chart of accounts and trial balance with responsibility for ensuring all accounts are reconciled and open items cleared within agreed timelines
What Skills You Need
- Qualified accountant (ACCA/ACA/CIMA)
- At least 4 years post qualified experience
- Financial services experience,
- Direct people management experience preferable.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and client servicing skills.
What’s on Offer
Excellent salary and benefits on offer for the successful candidate.
- Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or contact me, Maria Sheehy on firstname.lastname@example.org. Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch to hear about our other opportunities.
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere