19 days ago
About Your New Employer
- Highly focused research-driven biopharmaceutical company.
- Employs roughly 2,600 people across 9 Irish sites.
About Your New Job
- The QC Labs Systems Supervisor will be responsible for monitoring and directing the day-to-day activities in the QC laboratory.
- You will administrate all laboratory software systems, including ALEXIS LIMS system, Velquest Smartlab ELN, and Empower 3, and ensure integrity of all data generated on all laboratory software systems.
- The QC Labs Systems Supervisor will manage all aspects of the laboratory equipment lifecycle, from procurement to retirement.
- You will be responsible for supporting the weekly and daily QC schedules.
- The QC Labs Systems Supervisor will be required to escalate and investigate laboratory floor issues.
What Skills You Need
- Relevant 3rd level degree.
- 2+ years relevant experience.
- Strong instrumentation, computerized systems and analytical experience i.e. LIMS, ELN, HPLC, GC, etc.
What’s on Offer
- Permanent position.
- Competive salary.
- Pension, bonus & healthcare.
- Brilliant work-life balance.
- Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me, Elaine Holmes on 014744634
Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch.
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV.
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search.
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere.