QC Lab Supervisor
29 days ago
About Your New Employer
- Highly focused research-driven biopharmaceutical company.
- Employs roughly 2,600 people across 9 Irish sites.
About Your New Job
- The QC Lab Supervisor will be responsible for the management and oversight of Lab Analysts including: hiring, setting performance expectations, providing performance feedback, development of staff and handling of personnel issues.
- You will be responsible for the operation and functions of the laboratory group which includes: Raw Materials, Finished product, etc.
- You will write/updates procedures for operation, calibration and training of laboratory instruments as well as laboratory practices.
- The QC Lab Supervisor will evaluate laboratory data and determine the sample disposition of materials tested.
- The QC Lab Supervisor will be responsible for exception reports, change request (CR's), instrument calibration, instrument maintenance and product records handled in the area.
What Skills You Need
- Relevant 3rd level degree.
- 2-5 years laboratory experience.
- 2-5 years supervisory experience.
What’s on Offer
- Attractive salary.
- Permanent position.
- Annual bonus.
- Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me, Elaine Holmes on 014744634
Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch.
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV.
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search.
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere.