€30,000 - 32,000
10 days ago
About Your New Employer
- Highly focused research-driven biopharmaceutical company.
- Employs roughly 2,600 people across 9 Irish sites.
About Your New Job
- You will be responsible for ensuring all raw material, in-process, finished product and method transfer testing is carried out per schedule and records are maintained to appropriate requirements.
- You will be working in the quality control labs where you will be equipped with the latest design technology for chemical and microbiological analytical testing to meet customers’ needs.
- The QC Chemist/Analyst will be responsible for maintaining and complying with Laboratory Documentation and Computerized Systems Data Integrity requirements.
- Responsible for the timely completion of chemical testing.
- You will be responsible for ensuring that all test equipment is used and maintained correctly.
- Raise change requests and data verification as assigned.
- Ensure all in-process sampling and testing is completed on time.
- Responsible for adhering to cGMP and GLP requirements.
- Assist in the resolution of quality problems as required.
- Develop in-house laboratory procedures as appropriate.
- Support the transfer of new products.
- Adhere to and supports all EHS & E standards, procedures and policies.
What Skills You Need
- 3rd Level Degree in Chemistry or 3rd Level Degree in related STEM disciplines.
- Experience using HPLC/GC analytical methods is essential for Chemistry Lab.
- Strong analytical skills, ability to analyze data and trends and draw conclusions.
- Ability to articulate clearly when dealing with colleagues, peer groups and managers.
What’s on Offer
- Opportunity to gain invaluable experience within industry.
- Competitive salaries.
- Career progression opportunities.
- Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me, Ben Byrne on +353 1 4744688.
- Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills, and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere