QC Analyst - FTC
14 days ago
Quality Control Analyst
About Your New Employer
A globally known, award winning pharmaceutical company present in 190 countries.
They have 200 empolyees in their Dublin site and strive to improve the quality of life of millions through their products.
What Skills You Need
The QC Analyst will have a relevant degree with 18 month experience in HPLC/UPLC, Dissolution, GC.
About Your New Job
- The QC analyst is responsible for analysing raw material, in-process, finished product and stability samples by means of techniques such as HPLC and dissolution.
- Analysing validation samples according to validation protocols and investigational samples as directed.
- Ensuring the Right First Time KPI with respect to Analyst’s documentation are achieved.
- Ensuring that all Quality Systems within the department are adhered to on a daily basis.
- The QC Analyst will also troubleshoot any issues or erroneous analytical data.
- Helping to ensure laboratory SOPs and specifications are kept up to date and in a state of compliance.
- Training other laboratory staff as requested and appropriate.
What’s on Offer
- Excellent basic salary on offer
- Annual Bonus, competitive pension plan and healthcare for yourself & dependents
- Brilliant work-life balance
- Clear progression opportunities
Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button
Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere