Dublin City Centre, Republic of Ireland
€100,000 - 120,000
30 days ago
About your new Employer
- An opportunity for Mobile QA Automation Engineers to join an IoT company based in Dublin.
- Numerous awards for company culture and excellent feedback from contractors working there.
- The team is based in Dublin, and flexible remote options are available for contractors based in Ireland. Must be based in Ireland
- Preference given to candidates immediately available or with short notice periods
About your new job
- Join a team that is building tools used to track and monitor devices all over the world, to help gather better data to improve efficiency and security.
- Coded automation testing
- Test case development based on functional and technical requirements
- Set up and monitoring of automation test suites as part of CI/CD pipeline
- Working directly with the wider teams to maintain and enhance our test automation frameworks
- Maintaining bug backlogs - triaging and prioritising with stakeholders
- Advocate for QA and defining/maintaining quality standards within your team
What skills you need
- Minimum 3+ years of experience incoded test automation using Java OR C#
- Experience using APPIUM to write coded automation tests
- Extensive knowledge in testing API, Mobile, and Responsive web applications(Web Services) using modern UI frameworks
- Cross browser testing experience
- Experience with test case management tools such as Test Rail
What’s on Offer
- This is long-term daily rate contract paying up to €500-€600 per day (125k per year).
- Multi- Year Greenfield project
- Long-term extensive remote working options and flexitime.
- Streamlined interview Process
- Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me, Chris Stewart on +353 1 4744600.
- Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We have a contractor already working in this team so can provide good insights into the projects and hiring process.
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere
- Sigmar's awesome Payment terms - We pay all our invoices within 5 days.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.