29 days ago
About your new employer
An independently owned Irish company dedicated to the sustainable development of renewable energy technologies in the Irish and International market are looking for a Purchasing Manager to join there Cork Team.
You will be responsible for the purchasing of all building control system products.
You will also need to have excellent IT skills and a great knowledge of Excel.
About your new job
- Purchase Electrical products for building control systems
- Establish and maintain availability of Inventory levels.
- Monitor and forecast upcoming levels of demand.
- Monitor Key Purchasing Metrics.
- Be accountable for the inspection of purchased supplies, and products in conformance with order specifications.
- Prepare reports on Purchases, including Cost Analyses.
What skill/experience you need
- Experience working as Purchasing Manager from a Construction or Engineering backround.
- Good understanding of supply chain procedures.
- Hands on experience with purchasing software.
- Strong attention to detail, accuracy of work, problem solving and organizational skills.
- Excellent written, verbal and telephone communications skills.
What’s on offer
- Full time Perm role (Mon-Friday).
- Salary DOE €45k.
- Apply now by clicking “Apply Now” or contact me at 021 484 7139.
- Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch.
Why apply through sigmar
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills, and tidy up your CV.
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search.
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere.