Dublin City Centre
€45,000 - 60,000
26 days ago
Property Manager ( Commercial ) – Dublin City Centre
About Our Client
Our client is a growing property management company based in Dublin City Centre. They specialise in Commercial management and looking for a hard working individual to join their growing team.
About Your New Job
- Managing various commercial properties including Offices blocks, Industrial, Retail and Residential.
- All aspects of property management from managing service charge budgets, dealing with tenants, client reporting etc.
- Provide support to Project manager on the day-to-day management of 3rd parties including designers, consultants, and contractors.
- Assist move managers with coordinating office moves for clients
- Assist in preparation of fit out programmes, post meeting minutes and preparing ad hoc reports
- Undertake regular site visits
What Skills You Need
- Appropriate third level and /or professional qualification
- 2-3 years’ experience working within a property and or project management or in a similar role
- Excellent use of Microsoft Office, including word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Full drivers’ licence
What’s on Offer
- Competitive Package
- Additional Benefits
If you are suitable and are interested in this job, you can apply below. Alternatively, you can contact me directly on +353 90 641 3975 or at email@example.com
If this job doesn’t fit the bill, but you are still looking for a change, please get in touch.
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills, and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere