5 days ago
About Your New Employer
My client is a world leader in automotive manufacturing, located in Galway county. This company is the worldwide hub of automated parking research and industry. From it's early days in the European market with rear cameras and surrounding view systems to its state of the art vision systems and autonomous driving products, this company is at the cutting edge of developments in the automotive sphere.
About Your New Job
- You must establish project setups and lead the project scope, take ownership of the project goals and drive the project to achieve QCD objectives for sample deliveries at each phase of the project and product launch.
- You must interact with the associated platform design team in case the platform design is not complete before the customer specific design begins.
- You must make sure to understand the deliverables from the system project in terms of definition, expected quality test levels, and quantity needed for all sample phases.
- You must update your team on a weekly basis about the project schedule and define actions to achieve on time delivery of next sample releases.
- You must lead weekly project meetings, and make sure that all deliverables from system, sw, system validation and mechatronic sub projects are referenced in the project schedule.
- You must update the monthly Single List of Risks (SLR).
- You must deliver the right definition level and the agreed needed samples for customers, as per delivery processes.
- You must deliver in right time the agreed needed samples to project teams.
- You must interact with customers on product issues.
- You must escalate to your direct manager the gaps versus targets.
- You must drive development of project team to improve Teamwork.
- You must solve all project issues requiring any type of support of all suitable functions via the project team meeting and the project escalation.
- You must check and validate Project Team Members’ activities and proposed timing.
- You must manage the project budget.
- You must support change request management for the project, and identify changes as input for the change control board.
- You must report and track all changes R&D TDE mechatronic impacts, product BOM impacts and industrial investment impacts.
- You must prepare decision making processes for relevant committees and challenge your project team readiness.
- You must keep development processes lean and efficient.
- You must lead performance reviews and development of all PTM’s (project team members) from your team.
- You must manage communication with customers on project development progress.
What Skills You Need
- You must have an engineering degree and knowledge of product groups.
- You must have the ability to manage functional organization
- You must have financial skills about product cost structure, and payback.
- You must have knowledge of product development (5+ years).
- You must have people management experience (2+ Years).
- You must have successful experience in project development (5+ years).
What’s on Offer
- Meaningful career progression
- Excellent working-life balance
- Pension scheme
Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me, Dominic King on +353 91 455309 or email: email@example.com
Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch. We also have multiple Temp, FTC and Contract jobs available.
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere