+353 21 484 7135
25 days ago
About your new employer
A SEAI-registered one stop shop provider located in Co. Cork, are looking for a Construction Project Manager.
About your new job
- Collaborating with the Senior Management to effectively oversee and achieve a broad array of construction projects.
- Managing the complete project journey, from initial concept through design and procurement stage to site execution and commissioning phase.
- Proficiently guiding and supervising a team.
- Being the primary source of contact to the clients.
- Making sure sites are following program and budget.
- Monitoring the quality of the site.
- Designing & ordering key materials (Heat Pumps, Windows, Doors, Insulation Materials etc).
What skill/experience you need
- A background in Environmental Engineering or similar. Trade background also considered.
- Brilliant understanding of the BR Ratings/BR assessing is essential.
- Experience with deep retrofit projects or construction projects is an advantage.
- Brilliant interpersonal & communication skills.
- Great ability to work in a team.
What’s on offer
- Permanent Role
- Salary – €50,000 - €80,000 DOE.
- Apply now by clicking “Apply Now” or contact me at 021 484 5135.
- Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch.