€90,000 - 99,000
30 days ago
About Your New Employer
Our client is a global e-commerce platform and are looking for a Senior Project Manager to join them on a 6-month temporary basis – You will partner with sponsors and the broader organisation to shape and contribute to the project vision, managing the overall project and program health, leading a team of cross functional individuals to achieve complex objectives while building strong partnerships.
About Your New Job
- Plans for and manages projects with responsibility for leading cross functional teams to achieve often, complex objectives
- Lead and direct overall project and assigned resources to achieve desirable outcomes
- Provide leadership oversight and has responsibility for developing and managing overall project health (schedule, budget, quality, change plan etc.)
- Partner with sponsors and the broader organisation to help shape and contribute to project or program vision.
- Work autonomously whilst ensuring appropriate transparency with collaborators
What Skills You Need
- Demonstrated record of leading large/XL projects of varying complexity
- Experience leading cross functional teams across regions, locations, and time zones
- Experiencing in managing multiple projects in a global organisation
- PMP/Prince II desirable
What’s on Offer
- Salary between €90k-€99k
- Fully remote position
- 25 days A/L
- Internal progression opportunities
- Clear call to action
- Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me, Sophie Kinane on +353 01 4744668 .
Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere