€35,000 - 45,000
11 days ago
About Your New Employer
- A prominent supplier of equipment and services to the water, environmental, and industrial sectors.
- Multifaceted activities with a wide range of potential.
About Your New Job
- As a Project Engineer, you will keep track of and update project progress in relation to the contract programme.
- Assist the project manager as needed.
- Communicate with vendors to get quotes while ensuring strict adherence to specifications.
- Create reports and technical submissions for client approval.
- Plan resources and vendors to guarantee that the delivery timeline is met.
- For upcoming works, create method statements and risk assessments.
Skills You'll Need
- As a Project Engineer, you must have at least three years of experience in mechanical or electrical engineering, at least one of which must have been in a project engineering job.
- Water and wastewater industry expertise and knowledge (not required, but advantageous)
- Working understanding of AutoCAD with the capacity to coordinate with vendors and contractors as well as update construction-related drawings.
- Expertise in the design, building, and commissioning of plants.
- A fantastic chance to work for a renowned organization.
- Promising career prospects.
If you’re interested in hearing more about this Project Engineer job, apply through the “Apply Now” button or call me, Nicole Cullen on + 353 1 474 4622.
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills, and tidy up your CV.
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search.
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere.