€50,000 - 55,000
5 days ago
About Your New Employer:
At our clients, they pledge to provide you with a wide range of learning opportunities as well as the chance to work on cutting-edge, fascinating projects and further your career. You'll get access to some of the most seasoned executives in the tech sector, who will put you on the fast road to a lucrative tech career. Our client provides the leadership, flexibility, and people-friendly work environment needed for employees and those around them to live richer lives and experience increased stability, meaning, and professional advancement.
About Your New Job:
- Implementing CTQ improvements to a product family in Poly as part of MDR & ISO acceptance criteria.
- Leading the adoption of end-to-end manufacturing procedures (FAT, SAT, IQ, OQ, & PQ).
- Conduct thorough product / process design reviews
- Perform feasibility studies to evaluate new technologies or process improvements
- Create procedures to implement new manufacturing processes
- Provide technical input to risk assessments
- Implement design for manufacturability in new processes to reduce lifecycle cost
- Based on total risk, use appropriate statistical and validation procedures.
- Provide timely and accurate reporting on project activities.
- Support root cause analysis activities relating to material processes.
- Verify that all operations adhere to GMP, ISO, and quality system criteria.
- Ensure that all environmental, health, and safety criteria are met.
- Engage in joint projects with academic and R&D organizations.
What Skills You Need:
- BSc in Engineering
- Medical device company experience or similar industry (Co-Op applicable)
What’s on Offer
- Permanent position
- Excellent base salary
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current job opportunity please contact Sylvia Heldut on 087 709 43 55 / sheldut at sigmar.ie
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere