Project Accountant - Irish Tech
€60,000 - 65,000
29 days ago
About Your New Employer
Project/Financial Accountant role with a rapidly growing Irish tech company in North Dublin.
About Your New Job
- Financial & Project Accountant will assume complete responsibility for their assigned work and will contribute on several key group projects.
- Assisting in a new ERP system implementation.
- Managing the Financial Operations of newly acquired entities and synergy driving initiatives.
- Work closely with Divisional Heads to analyse business performance.
- Financial Reporting (Audit, Tax, CRO or similar filings).
What You Need
- Qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA/.
- Good knowledge of accounting standards and financial reporting.
- Unrestricted work rights in Ireland (sponsorship not on offer).
What’s on Offer
- €60,000 - €65,000 + Benefits.
- Newly created role in a thriving business.
- Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or get in touch with me, Ben Ryan at firstname.lastname@example.org more details.
Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch.
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere