Dublin City Centre, Republic of Ireland
€65,000 - 70,000
16 days ago
Project Accountant - €70,000 + €5,000 completion Bonus - 12 Month Contract
My client, a leading MNC based in Dublin city centre are seeking a Project Accountant to join their team on an initial 12-month contract with strong chance of perm.
The role will be a hybrid but does offer lots of flexibility on the days you attend the office.
About the Role
As a Project Accountant you will be heavily involved in the roll out of Microsoft Dynamics (from Navision)
- You will work closely with the project manager and third-party software developers to ensure the smooth roll out the Business Central System across each finance (e. GL, AP, AR, Tax and Treasury).
- Recognise risks/areas of improvement and issue recommendations.
- Continuously communicate with key stakeholders on the project to ensure deliverable are met on time and within budget.
- Post integration, deal with any queries to ensure smooth transition
- Ensure that the implementation is in line with the supporting governance framework
- Occasionally assist with preparation of monthly management accounts (only when there is no immediate deliverables on the project
- Ad hoc duties
What you need?
- Project accountant with general accounting background (Month end/Budgeting etc)
- Experience implementing Business Central or using business Central along with other ERP implementation experience is a must.
- Excellent communication skills
What’s on offer?
- 12 Month contract with a strong chance of permanency
- Flexible working arrangements
- €70,000 + €5,000 Completion Bonus
- Access to company pension scheme
To apply now to this Project Accountant Position, click the ‘Apply now’ Button
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV.
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search.
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere.