Dublin City Centre, Republic of Ireland
6 days ago
About Your New Employer
- A recognised Irish corporation leading the way in climate change.
- Multifaceted operations with a wide range of prospects.
About Your New Job
- As a Programme Manager, you will create and put into practice a calculating methodology for embodied carbon building ratings that takes into account the EPBD and the Construction Products Regulation criteria.
- Assist in integrating GWP into Building Energy Rating certifications by working with the software and methodology teams.
- Create and maintain a database of building supplies and their associated carbon emissions.
Skills You'll Need
- As a Programme Manager, you must have prior experience with carbon assessment techniques and life cycle analysis.
- A third-level qualification in a pertinent technical or operational subject. For instance, environmental science, mechanical or civil engineering, architecture, sustainability, economics, or other subjects pertinent to life cycle analysis.
- A solid technical foundation and at least 5 years of experience in building design and certification, as a sustainability/energy consultant, or in a related field.
- Understanding of pertinent regulations, guidelines, and Environmental Product Declarations.
- A great opportunity to join an industry leading company.
- Strong career opportunities.
If you’re interested in hearing more about this Programme Manager job, apply through the “Apply Now” button or call me, Nicole Cullen on + 353 1 474 4622.
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills, and tidy up your CV.
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search.
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere.