28 days ago
About Your New Employer
This is a permanent job with one of the world’s leading provider of driving assistance systems to automotive manufacturers. From being first to market in Europe with rear camera and surround view systems to producing next-generation vision systems and autonomous driving products, this company has long been at the cutting edge of development in automotive vision applications.
About Your New Job as a Program Manager
- You will ensure project objectives are defined in terms of profitability (product and development), quality, cost, and timing.
- You will be functionally responsible for Project Team Members so you will also be setting their project objectives, ensuring appraisal and providing guidance.
- You will be responsible for checking and validating their technical activities and proposing timing scenarios to achieve milestones.
- You will manage all project changes from customers.
- You will report progress development to Leadership and Stakeholders, strong communication skills are key here.
What Skills You Need:
- Level 8 qualification (240 credits) in Engineering or similar.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in a similar position.
- Proven Project Development/Management experience - examples will be requested upon screening.
- Fluency in English.
- Strong mentoring skills - examples will be requested upon screening.
Apply for your new job now by clicking the apply button, or contact Emma Ward at Sigmar Recruitment on:
- T: +353 91 455307
- E: email@example.com
..for more information.
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent.