12 days ago
About Your New Employer
Our client’s product line is used by workers around the world in a broad range of markets, including the oil, gas and petrochemical industry, the fire service, the construction industry, mining and the military.
About Your New Job
- Drive cross training across all cells to develop associates and to achieve maximum versatility and flexibility within manufacturing.
- Work cross functionally with Quality, Customer Service, Planning and Materials to ensure a cohesive approach to the delivery of budgeted metrics and other key performance indicators for the Plant.
- Achieve and improve on all Key Performance Indicators relating to production schedules, quality standards and on time delivery.
What Skills You Need
- 3rd level Education to a Diploma/ Degree Level.
- Proven ability to lead cross functional manufacturing teams of 20-30 + associates.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with proven proficiency in MS Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Minimum 2/3 years’ experience in a supervisory role within a high-volume manufacturing environment.
- Demonstrated leadership skills and abilities to promote teamwork, delegation, individual responsibility and positive employee morale.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to coach, develop others and to build and maintain good working relationships at all levels within the organisation.
- Proven ability to stay highly engaged and self-motivated with demonstrated ability to work independently.
- Excellent co-ordination and planning skills with the ability to motivate teams to success
- Industrial Manufacturing or Electronic Engineering experience an advantage.
- Train the Trainer.
- Good working knowledge of SAP
- Lean/ Continuous Improvement Experience.
- Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me, Emma Ward on +353 91 455307 Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch. We also have multiple Temp, FTC and Contract jobs available.
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere