26 days ago
Production Supervisor (Evening Shift)
About Your New Employer
You will work for a company that helps save a life every 5 – 8 seconds across the world. Not only that, but they also offer excellent benefits and amazing, structured career development plans.
About Your New Job
- Liaising with warehousing, quality assurance, bulk-packaging, and sterilisation areas to ensure prompt shipment of product.
- Cross-functional management of QA, materials, IS and HR support for the team.
- Interacting and liaising with the other manufacturing teams and Logistics to prioritise backorders.
- Managing process and material flows, space management, and working with the Engineering group to maximise space utilisation designated for specific operations areas.
- Administration duties include Time and Attendance system, Holiday planning, Build Plan review, Back Order review, Travel planning etc.
What Skills You Need
- Level 8 in a relevant discipline would be highly desirable but will consider applicants level 7.
- A minimum of five years of industry experience in a similar role.
- Previous experience in people leadership, including demonstrated people motivation, organising, and team building.
- Good technical capabilities, communication skills, teamwork abilities and initiative.
- Good knowledge of GMP / FDA regulatory requirements, housekeeping, health, and safety.
- Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me, Nicola Walsh on +353 91 455304 Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch. We also have multiple Temp, FTC and Contract jobs available.
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV.
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere