21 days ago
About your new employer
An Established Company that leading supplier of heavy machinery, parts, tools and after sales service are seeking a production planner.
Your primary function of the role is: planning and monitoring daily, weekly, monthly production; creating build sequences and to ensure machines are ready to build before release to production; tracking and reporting output.
About your new job
- Control all scheduling and build plans
- Process new sales orders into jobs
- Configurator Maintenance including BoM Maintenance/Picklist review
- Process Engineering change requests to Orders/BoMs
- Review new and amended orders with Engineering
- Liaise with Sales Coordinator
- Coordinate with Production Manager on production workflow
- Produce Production Works Orders
- Coordinate with Operations on Capacity Planning
- Monitor jobs to ensure they will finish on time and within budget
- Address issues when they arise aiming for minimum disruption and create recovery plan if necessary
- Produce output information (number of finished products, on time delivery etc.)
- Prepare and submit status and performance reports
- Collaborate with supporting functions
- Developing and operating of the ERP system
- Forecasting customer demand
- Process improvement
- Request raw materials for bespoke builds
- Introducing Lean Six Sigma Disciplines
What skill/experience you need
- Strong Planning, Organisational & People skills to be able control/monitor sales and production and meet KPI’s.
- Swift learner with excellent problem-solving skills to effectively handle any challenges
- Demonstrated decision making capability
- Strong communication skills
- Knowledge and experience of lean manufacturing
- High level of computer literacy with good working knowledge of a variety of computer packages including, Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook and previous experience of an ERP system with be an advantage
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in a related fiel
What’s on offer
- Full time Perm role (Mon-Friday).
- Salary DOB
- Apply now by clicking “Apply Now” or contact me at 021 484 7139.
- Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch.
Why apply through sigmar
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills, and tidy up your CV.
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search.
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere.