about 1 month ago
About Your New Employer
Our client develops advanced polymer implants, mainly focused on minimally invasive vessel closure in cardiology, interventional radiology, and vascular surgery.
About Your New Job
- Responsible for issuing materials to the manufacturing line, setting up equipment & fixtures on the manufacturing line
- Identify and communicate opportunities for improvement in product quality and throughput and participate in the successful implementation of same
- Complete part and subassembly visual and dimensional inspection activities in line with documented procedures and standards
What Skills You Need
- Leaving Certificate or equivalent minimum.
- Trades or third level academic qualification preferred.
- Minimum of 4 years’ medical device manufacturing experience (at least 2 years of which were cleanroom based)
- Demonstrated experience of GDP & GMP standards is advantageous.
- Work well in a team environment.
- Ability to perform a variety of tasks requiring dexterity and fine
- motor skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Effective contributor with light level of supervision.
- Proficient in use of desktop software e.g., MS Excel and Word
- Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me, Nicola Walsh +353 91 433304 Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch. We also have multiple Temp, FTC and Contract jobs available.
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere