9 days ago
About the company:
An internationally known company which manufacturers medical device components for the european and north armerican markets.
They have manufacturing sites in Asia as well as here in Ireland.
About the Role:
- The production Manager will continuously improve production efficiency and maximise output to achieve and surpass KPIs
- Drive strict adherence to the defined Quality System requirements
- Continue to develop a culture based on satisfying customer needs, maintaining and developing safety, housekeeping and manufacturing standards.
- Continue to formalise and standardise operating procedures
- Prepare production plans taking customer open orders and required dates into account.
- Roster all staff according to production plan requirements and sign off on and expedite fortnightly payroll data to payroll processor in a timely manner
- Drive Lean manufacturing and continuous improvement ethos and tasks.
- Recruit all staff for production, packing and assembly positions with the assistance and involvement of HR.
- Implement and maintain a performance review process for all direct reports to include performance appraisal, retention and training. Identify any skill gaps and implement training to bridge such gaps.
- Oversee development and implementation of planned maintenance activity.
- Liaise effectively and continuously with all other departments to ensure customer requirements are met on time and in full.
What you will need:
- The Production Manager will have minimum 5 years production management experience.
- The ability to lead, liaise with other departments and have knowledge of continous improvement.
- They should also possess knowledge of of ISO9001, ISO 13485 and cGMP.
Why you should apply:
- Salary 65-70k
- Health insurance, pension, annual leave.
- Great opportunity to gain valuable medical device industry experience.