€60,000 - 65,000
26 days ago
About Your New Employer
- An internationally renowned business with a long-standing history that specializes in the manufacturing of medical devices.
- Multifaceted operations with a wide range of prospects.
About Your New Job
- As a Production Coordinator, you must oversee all operations in order to plan, organise, direct, design, coordinate, control, implement, and maintain continual improvements to safety, productivity, quality, and costs.
- Offer assistance to all shifts in order to achieve optimum growth and profitability, always placing the team's safety first.
- Promote communication between the tool room, engineering, and manufacturing.
- Possess the capacity to guide teams through the use of lean manufacturing, six sigma tools, and problem-solving techniques to cut waste, boost output, and get rid of quality and safety concerns.
- Examine, document, and guarantee that any equipment-related safety hazards are promptly repaired.
Skills You'll Need
- As a Production Coordinator, you will need a bachelor's degree in engineering or a similar discipline and a third-level certification in a manufacturing management.
- Possess excellent project management, problem-solving, and troubleshooting skills.
- It is preferred to have knowledge of ISO and FDA quality systems.
- It's crucial to have operational, comprehension, and expertise with ERP systems.
- Experience with inventory control and management is necessary.
- A great opportunity to work for a reputable company.
- Excellent remuneration package
- Exciting career potential.
If you’re interested in hearing more about this Production Coordinator job, apply through the “Apply Now” button or call me, Nicole Cullen on + 353 1 474 4622.
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills, and tidy up your CV.
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search.
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere.