Dublin City Centre
€70,000 - 100,000
24 days ago
About Your New Employer:
Our client is an Irish-based financial services and financial technology company focusing on bureau de change and payment card services. They are seeking an experienced Product Manager in Payments platform to join their growing Payments and FX Divison team with an option to work remotely or a Hybrid model in their office in Dublin City Centre, reporting to the Head of Product & Innovation and on a full-time permanent contract.
About Your New Job:
- Research market requirements and opportunities to identify the next wave of product features for our currency services, including Dynamic Currency Conversion (DCC), building on customer engagement, and creating new value and growth.
- Create vision documents that capture the objectives and business value of the project.
- Create end to end specifications for current and future products through detailed research and customer validation.
- Create and manage roadmaps built on input from internal stakeholders, customers, market research and your own industry insights.
- Lead and develop a team of product managers, product owners and analysts in delivery of product requirements.
- Work closely and directly with the relevant business teams and supporting areas as a multi skilled group to deliver on business objectives.
- In conjunction with your customers, prioritise work to deliver the best value for the business.
- Work collaboratively with engineering, UX, business users and other teams to deliver the roadmap in an agile environment to a consistently high standard.
- Guide new product initiatives from concept to implementation ensuring product relevance.
- Confirm timely delivery and quality of work by support areas with early escalation of barriers to same.
- Develop product collateral, pricing models and value propositions and support sales team with proposals involving new Product concepts.
- Develop business propositions together with sales and marketing and prepare a market entry and subsequent growth strategy.
- Undertake Win/Loss Analysis and Competitive analysis.
Who you are:
- 5 years+ Product Manager experience, working in Cards and APM acceptance services. This experience will be from a relevant B2B2C payment domain (PSP, Acquirer, Scheme, Large Merchant)
- The skill to listen and speak in the voice of the market and can influence both internal and external audiences.
- A relentless drive to understand customer needs and to combine knowledge, creativity, and delivery to meet and exceed expectations.
- Experience in leading a team of Product Owner and supporting them with the translation of complex deliverables into Epics and user stories.
- Experience in the development of product strategy in support of business strategy.
- A multidisciplinary approach to thinking, combining market, business, and technical insights to identify opportunities and consider trade-offs.
- Strong problem-solving abilities and a desire to dig deep for requirements.
- Worked in a fast paced, product centric environment with a high degree of independence, in close collaboration with business leaders to translate business strategy to product strategy and differentiated customer outcomes.
- Ability to manage ambiguity through to jointly agreed deliverables
- An innovative approach with a lean towards fresh thinking.
- Excellent communication, collaboration, influencing, and interpersonal skills.
- Strong stakeholder management skills.
- Experience in working at a global level is an advantage.
Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me, Karl O’Connell on 01-4744633 or e-mail me on email@example.com
Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch.
Why Apply Through Sigmar
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills, and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities, please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website