13 days ago
About your new employer
A client of ours in Limerick is on the lookout for a Procurement Manager! This dynamic position is exclusively crafted for those passionate about sculpting the trajectory of sourcing initiatives for cutting-edge infusion therapy solutions, with a specialized emphasis on advancing electro-mechanical infusion pump instruments.
About your new job
- Report to Procurement Associate Director for EMI EMEA and Infusion Systems.
- Support strategic make vs. buy programs from start to production.
- Represent procurement on program core teams.
- Be accountable for timely execution of procurement activities and meeting budget goals.
- Coordinate with category managers and buyers to define procurement priorities.
- Manage relationships and performance of global contract manufacturers.
- Deploy statement-of-work agreements and execute end-to-end material/supplier strategies.
- Identify and mitigate program risks and provide regular status reports.
- Champion sourcing and localization of tier 2 sub-assembly suppliers.
- Identify synergies with BD's preferred supply base or its contract manufacturers.
Required knowledge, skills, abilities, certification/licenses.
- Effective influencing and communication skill.
- Advanced project management skills.
- Ability to work in a highly matrixed and multi-cultural organization.
- Capability to handle ambiguity and complexity.
- Adaptability to new objectives.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Multiple years of experience in contract manufacturing.
- Experience in strategic sourcing in a manufacturing environment.
- Solid understanding of related spend categories, including Electro-mechanical. components, Electronics, Plastic injection moulding, Precision machining.
What’s on offer.
- Salary: €80-90k
- Hybrid working.
- Apply now by clicking “Apply Now” or contact me at 021 484 7139.
- Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch.
Why apply through Sigmar
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills, and tidy up your CV.
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search.
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere.