West Dublin, Republic of Ireland
€60,000 - 70,000
21 days ago
About Your New Employer
- A leading provider of construction materials.
- A well-established company offering strong long-term opportunities.
- An organisation providing top tier service into the transport sector.
About Your New Job
- As Procurement Manager, your will define and implement the company’s supply chain and procurement policies.
- Procurement process optimisation to deliver supplier goods and services in line with agreed targets and overall strategies.
- Consultation with financial management to form an appropriate budget for company operations.
- Implementation of procurement and sourcing strategies for the company.
- Mitigate supply chain risk and ensure well negotiated and robust contractual arrangements with suppliers.
- Set and monitor relevant KPIs.
What Skills You Need
- For this Procurement Manager job, you will need 8+ years’ procurement or purchasing experience, with at least 3 of those in a senior/strategic leadership role.
- You will also have a relevant third level degree and ideally similar industry experience.
What’s on Offer
- Excellent career opportunity to grow within an organisation and shape company strategy.
- Strong compensation package.
- If you’re interested in hearing more about this Procurement Manager job, apply through the “Apply Now” button or call me, Jasper Wiley on + 353 1 474 4623.
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills, and tidy up your CV.
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search.
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere.