22 days ago
About your new employer
Cork based compnay who supply and manufacture a whole range of animal products are looking for a Procurment Specialist to join there team.
About your new job
- Placement of Supplier Purchase Orders.
- Tracking Orders for timely delivery.
- Arrange collections of raw materials.
- Dealing with analysis & reports.
- Market research to identify trends.
- Review the existing supply base to ensure the company is attaining best value for money, along with sourcing new suppliers.
- Ensure supplier forecasting is maintained and managed, providing visibility of long-term requirements to the supply base
- Work with differnt teams to ensure all quality specs are clear and to anticipate any regulatory changes that would impact supply.
- Stock management & project work
What skill/experience you need
- A minimum of 2-3 years procurement experience a distinct advantage.
- Strong communication skills with strong proficiency in Word, Excel & PowerPoint.
- Ability to prioritise work & strong attention to detai
What’s on offer
- Full time Perm role.
- Salary DOE
- Apply now by clicking “Apply Now” or contact me at 021 484 7139.
- Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch.
Why apply through sigmar
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills, and tidy up your CV.
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search.
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere.