Private Client Advisor - Wealth management
€65,000 - 80,000
16 days ago
About Your New Employer:
Our client specialises in employee benefit consultancy and private wealth management and has over 30 years’ experience advising companies and personal investors.
They have €10 billion in assets under administration and advice. The Group manages occupational pension schemes on behalf of over 300 large corporates and 600 SMEs. In total, the firm has over 70,000 members in corporate pension schemes and in addition, advises more than 3,000 private clients in relation to wealth management.
About Your New Job:
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing and dynamic team and be part of a business at the leading edge of the Wealth Management in Ireland. Focused on client delivery, the Private Wealth Management team can be described as energetic, collaborative and innovative.
What You Will Do:
The role will focus on providing Wealth Management solutions and advice to a specific portfolio of clients while offering the opportunity to develop successful commercial relationships with both existing and new clients.
Who You Are:
- Educated to degree level (likely to be Finance, Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Business or similar)
- Prior experience and knowledge of dealing directly with clients and providing personal financial planning solutions for their needs
- Knowledge of the products available in the Irish market to address personal, family and business protection and pre and post-retirement planning needs
- QFA Certified (minimum) or hold equivalent qualification which satisfies the Minimum Competency Requirements of the Central Bank of Ireland
- Excellent analytical, communication and writing skills with a complimentary professional presentation style
- Working knowledge of Voyant would be an advantage but not essential
Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me, Rebecca O'Neill on 01-4744618 or e-mail me on Roneill@sigmar.ie
Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities, please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website